Experts in LED Illumination
CoolLED is a fast growing design and manufacturing company that specialises in illumination for microscopy and other related areas, so is ideally placed to address any OEM illumination requirements. We have more than 10 years’ experience in producing quality solutions, in volume, to a worldwide customer base. CoolLED launched the first LED solution in microscopy as a result of a University collaboration in 2006. Today we are still pushing the boundaries via new collaboration and partnerships including our recently launched joint research project with the centre for Bio Photonics at the University of Strathclyde.
Looking for an OEM Illumination Specialist?
CoolLED has provided Aurox with an OEM version of the popular and versatile pE-300ultra that mechanically, optically and electronically integrates with Aurox’s new Unity. The powerful pE-300ultra light source sits directly inside the casing of Unity and enables full control of intensity and switching from within Unity’s software. CoolLED is a valued partner in our supply chain providing excellent levels of service and support at all stages. We have developed a high degree of trust and a seamless working relationship
Andor have worked with CoolLED to transition multiple product lines to the use of LED illumination in place of older technologies. This allows us to take advantage of new levels of illumination stability and synchronised device control to enhance our products in a competitive market place. As well as meeting stringent worldwide compliance needs CoolLED have also been extremely reactive to our specific needs when it comes to optimisation of their solution to our hardware and therefore target applications.
Our Capabilities – Practical & People
We harness expertise from multiple disciplines to deliver complete OEM illumination solutions. These include:
- LED ARRAY design and manufacturing together with techniques such as applying phosphors to produce light at the power and wavelength that you need.
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT which allows us to produce more stable, longer life solutions that use less power and generate less heat and sound.
- OPTICAL DESIGN which we use to deliver and present the light you need at the point where you require
- ELECTRONIC CONTROL systems to give long term precision year after year.
- PACKAGING DESIGN whether to meet space constraints, align with your brand – or both.
- SOFTWARE INTERFACES which integrate fully with your wider system.
Products Sold Annually
Years of Experience
Working With CoolLED
CoolLED will take a modular approach to your requirements. This will cover area’s such as wavelength selection, control needs and target budget plus timescales. We will use this information to subsequently propose a comprehensive solution your illumination needs. This may involve tweaking existing CoolLED platforms to meet your application or designing and prototyping from scratch to meet your demands.